Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spring Time Photo Album

 My husband travels a lot and I am retired and that equals lots of time on my hands. I have my favorite blogs I like to visit and I was inspired by Pieces of Home Design. She had made a beautiful Easter Album. So I looked at what I had available in my stash of paper, ribbon, etc. and got to work. I had sooo much fun. What made it easy was buying 6"x6" paper pads that were color coordinated.  
 The flowers I made using Tim Holtz's Tattered Floral die. I also bought some silk flowers at Michael's, took them apart, sprayed them with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to match the colors of the album.
 Each page has a tag and of course a bow. And no page is complete without flowers, lots of flowers. The bird tag (colored with Copics) and the Favorite Finds tag I believe are Maya Road (???).

The back of the book is my favorite. It reminds me of toile fabric. I took Mary's (Pieces of Home Design) idea of using ribbon for the binding. I was skeptical that it would hold. Satin ribbon is durable and is holding up perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment