Sunday, October 17, 2010

Folded Paper Book





I started with very large paper (12"x18") and folded it to 4 1/2"x6".  On the cover I used Hero Arts Stamps and Studio 490.





Where there is colored paper I plan to put photos.










The flourish and lines are a Stampabilities stamp.
The paper is glossy and hard to stamp on because it will smear if not given enough time to dry. I hardly ever have the patience to wait. These two pages especially had to be adjusted to cover the smears.

Fold into 8 section and cut as shown.

Pinch the center folds and pull away from the center.

The pages start to form and a book emerges.

Two pages are floppy because they are folded at the top and the sides are edges. I like to glue these pages together or in this case I used tabs to keep the pages looking neat. Hopefully this makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment